2020 HUD Guidelines for Service & Support Animals
- Review HUD's new 2020 Assistance Animal Notice guidelines
- Learn the Difference Between Pets vs. Animals
- Review Florida's new ESA law
- Discuss Multiple Assistance Animals in Housing
- Review the Types of Animals Allowed by HUD in Housing
Presenter is John Bradford who graduated from Clemson University with a B.S. in Engineering and obtained an Executive MBA from University of Memphis. He is the CEO & Founder of two start-up companies: PetScreening.com and Park Avenue Properties. He started his companies after working 14-years in corporate America for ExxonMobil and IBM Corporation. John served two consecutive terms in the North Carolina House of Representatives and was the Majority Deputy Whip and Chairman of Regulatory Reform and State & Local Government committees. Before serving as a North Carolina State Representative, John also served two consecutive terms as a Town of Cornelius Commissioner.